Vegan Chocolate Nut Butter Cups (Five Ingredients Only!)
Want to make the easiest and best vegan dessert/candy? This is definitely my favorite recipe! These vegan nut butter cups take no time at all, don't require any cooking, and above all, taste amazing. They are one of my biggest go-to recipes and I even had a recipe up before, but wanted to upload one that was even better, because I'm still obsessed with these things. Check out the video and full instructions below!
❀WATCH MY VIDEO TUTORIAL BELOW ❀
1/2 cup melted unrefined coconut oil
4 tbsp cocoa powder
2-3 tbsp agave
3 tbsp nut butter
1 tbsp melted unrefined coconut oil
1 tbsp agave
A pinch of sea salt
How - To
1. In a small bowl, mix ingredients for chocolate (coconut oil, cocoa powder, and agave).
2. In another small bowl, mix ingredients for the filling (3 tbsp nut butter, coconut oil, agave, and salt).
3. Pour a thin layer of chocolate into a cupcake pan with liners and refrigerate for 5 minutes.
4. Scoop filling into the center of the cups and cover with the remaining chocolate.
5. Freeze for at least 15 minutes, or until solidified, then keep stored in the fridge. Enjoy!
*These will melt at room temperature, so keeping them in the refrigerator is important.